Captcha doesn't work

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Captcha doesn't work

I couldn't remember my password.  I tried so many times that it started asking for a captcha too.  After resetting the password *and* making sure I typed it in correctly, it is still asking for captchas.

But they don't work! I have typed it in correctly so many times, even checking for letter case, and it repeatedly says I didn't.  Once would be a fluke, but this is every single time.  It is my conclusion that the captcha is broken.  I even tried disregarding letter case and typing it all in lower-case.

The audio recitation is useless, as it sounds like a line of gibberish.

So is there any other way to get around the broken captcha?

MadCat221
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 6 (653 Views)

Re: Captcha doesn't work

try typing in every letter combination
ninjaelizabeth1
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 6 (642 Views)

The same thing happened to me, I started emailing them to someone who is great at them and they didn't work. I think their security thing is completely broken, even I get the third or fourth one right usually. I can't use my account at all now and I can't find any contact details to tell them about it.

ClockworkCat9
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 6 (451 Views)

I forgot to mention, I only mistyped my password ONCE and it did this to me...

ClockworkCat9
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 6 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]

atleast you have the captcha.  in trying to sign up for a new account, its completely missing.  at first i thought it was a browswer incompatibility glitch (now that i see this is a microsoft product) so i bothered to load that (offensive text removed) and that's even worse.

it must be wide-site broken.  how (offensive text removed) does a microsoft have a broken captcha????

nn_ob
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 6 (259 Views)

same to me, i try to send another code 3 time, but none of them can 

MabuXayda
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 6 (232 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling