Re: Cannot delete Credit Card information

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot delete Credit Card information

I have followed the steps suggested: Went to payment details, selected previous forms of payments, tried to delete the credit card used and I was taken to a screen that said the link could not be found and my credit card still appears. Help!

questKAB
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 7 (952 Views)

shame on skype...you know exactly what your doing i want to remove my subscriptions as well as credit card # and it seems impossiable
a_prodigal_son
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 7 (948 Views)

Same here... someone from Taiwan broke into my account and stole 26€. I tried to delete my credit card info but it seems that option doesn't even exist. Finally I called my bank and blocked my credit card.

Andrej, Slovenia

andrejcek69
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 7 (800 Views)

you may need to contact customer service, and request for assistance or ask them to delete your credit card details in your account;

How to Contact Skype Customer Service

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1495
Message 4 of 7 (793 Views)

I also tried to delete an old credit card that is no longer valid and replace it - and I get a window showing ! - and it is not deleted.  I cannot change the credit card details.  What to do????

RavivB
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 7 (224 Views)

Shame on skype… robbery is better.i am planning to disable my credit card as last option. My subscription got expired since call was not getting disconnected from mobile app evenafter I disconnect.. I want to remove that expired subscription, but didn’t happen. Tried deleting credit card information since I have another account & this automatic renewal not needed. But its saying page not found ( not internet problem, it shows within skype website ) & doesn’t allow while trying to delete credit card details . Customer care is also very slow to reach. Now feeling cheated. since auto recharge of subscription will happen on both account & it will be useless.

sumeshvasuindia
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 7 (73 Views)

Get in touch with your Bank and ask for new Card and cancel old one. Open a account with your bank just for internet payments.Just keep a small amount on there. Never ever keep your credit card details or use a credit card on your mobil phone its very unsafe.
rollmops
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 7 (47 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling