Blocking in a group chat

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Blocking in a group chat

I'm sure this is not a common scenario but is it possible to fully block a user on Skype? I can add someone to my blocked list and not receive messages from that person but if we are in a group chat, I will still see their messages in there. Leaving the group chat is not an option. I'm sure there's a lot of varying opinions on why this is as it is but even an explanation of the rationale behind it would put my mind at ease.

aimeea
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 3 (2,758 Views)

Re: Blocking in a group chat

Como elimino un grupo que ha creado un trojan? cada minuto me envia fotos con virus para crear grupos en mi nombre.
Utiliza echo y otras personas.
Gracias por su ayuda.

How do I delete a group that has created a trojan? send me pictures every minute virus to create groups in my name.
Use echo and others.
Thanks for your help
sarahuma
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (2,601 Views)

Re: Blocking in a group chat

DEAR SIR,

WARM GREETINGS CAN YOU SEND ME SOME HELP TOWARDS A PROBLEM HOW DO I UNBLOCK MYSELF IN A GROUP ? PLEASE REPLY ITS AN URGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PLEASE HURRY AND ALSO IF YOU CAN E-MAIL ME PLEASE DO IT).MY E-MAIL ID IS                     [Removed for privacy]@gmai

THANK YOU ALOT 

WARM REGARDS,

RASHA123
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (1,140 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling