Asante Robert (Agricultural Development Bank) Scam...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Asante Robert (Agricultural Development Bank) Scam Report

I believe this is a scam, This is the message I received.

---

[7:25:54 AM] asante.robert1111513: Dear Takuma

With due respect, I need to introduce myself to you, I am Asante Robert. My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to do a business that will benefit the both of us, I work with (ADB) Agricultural development bank as an audit and accounting manager in Accra Ghana, I am pleased to contact you With due respect, I need to intro because of your last name and it’s going to benefit the both of us, that’s if you can be trusted and not to betray me at the end of this business.

Why I am pleased to contact you is that you bear the same last name with a late client of mine who died on January 12 2010 Earthquake disaster in Haiti, that killed over 200,000 people, And it will be very easy for me to use you as the next of kin to the deceased account so that the fund can be moved to you as the next of kin to the deceased.

It will be my pleasure if we can do this business together and share this money 50% to me and 50% will go to you because you will be receiving the money and there is no risk at all because I don’t want to be greedy here, Late (Mr.Jim Takuma )been the deceased lodged the sum of 8.4 million dollars in my bank and I am his account officer and I know what to do to put your name in the bank DATA BASE as the next of kin to the deceased account, automatically you will be the next of kin to the fund and there will be no trace for that, I assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free that’s if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

If you are interested to do this business deal with me, kindly contact me via my direct E-mail: robertasante72@yahoo.com

Notwithstanding, this business must be confidential between you and me, please I repeat, no third party must know anything about this transaction.

Hope this mail finds you in good faith.

I remain respectfully.

Mr.Asante Robert.
(Audit And Accounting Manager)
Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
E-Mail; robertasante11@hotmail.

-----

This is believed to be a scam because he is suggesting an illegal way to recieve money, which prevents people who try  to do it from reporting it after they have been scammed, I have only talked with him

Here is the rest of the conversation

-----

[7:33:56 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): Oh look, A pre-typed message with a name just inserted, I feel so special when automated services send me messages. now quit trying to scam money out of me, and I shall now block you to prevent more annoying messages
[7:34:48 AM] asante.robert1111513: hello sir
[7:35:07 AM] asante.robert1111513: please this is not a scam
[7:35:26 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): http://www.adb.com.gh/en/scam-alert.php
[7:35:45 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): Oh look, an article about phishing, using this kind of thing.
[7:35:47 AM] asante.robert1111513: i have prove about it ok
[7:36:23 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): Anyone who's official would at least use proper grammar when trying to speak to someone about a business transaction
[7:36:25 AM] asante.robert1111513: sir i belive that we can do it
[7:38:26 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): And one more thing. I don't have the name "Jim" as your letter said. You are just sending the equivalent of a mail merge to a large amount of people, afrom themnd trying to get money
[7:38:43 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): that was my comp messing up, "And trying to get money from them"
[7:40:56 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): Oh look, when I get to the heart of the issue, you become silent
[7:48:35 AM] Asante Robert: please sir am too busy in my office now
[7:48:54 AM] Asante Robert: please we will talk latter ok
[7:49:11 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): Jim Takuma never has, or will exist, He could not have left money to anyone
[7:49:25 AM] Takuma Ichijou (mjd): So, you leave when I get it right? You suck at scamming people

-----

Sorry if I shouldnt've talked to him, I just felt like trying to mess with him. 

Mjdjr
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 7 (2,273 Views)

Re: Asante Robert (Agricultural Development Bank) Scam Report

you can also report the user to contactus@skype.net, so they can investigate and make the necessary actions against the user in question if deemed needed.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1415
Message 2 of 7 (2,262 Views)

[ Edited ]

I also received this today from <removed for privacy>

Dear Perovic,
With due respect, I need to introduce myself to you, I am Graham Koffi Jr. My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to do a business that will benefit the both of us, I work with (Agricultural Development Bank ADB) as an audit and accounting manager in Accra Ghana, I am pleased to contact you because of your last name and it’s going to benefit the both of us, that’s if you can be trusted and not to betray me at the end of this business.
Why I am pleased to contact you is that you bear the same last name with a late client of mine who died on January 12 2010 Earthquake disaster in Haiti, that killed over 200,000 people, And it will be very easy for me to use you as the next of kin to the deceased account so that the fund can be moved to you as the next of kin to the deceased.
It will be my pleasure if we can do this business together and share this money 50% to me and 50% will go to you because you will be receiving the money and there is no risk at all because I don’t want to be greedy here, Late (Mr.Jim Perovic) been the deceased lodged the sum of 8.4 million dollars in my bank and I am his account officer and I know what to do to put your name in the bank DATA BASE as the next of kin to the deceased account, automatically you will be the next of kin to the fund and there will be no trace for that, I assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free that’s if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.
If you are interested to do this business deal with me, kindly contact me via my direct E-mail
Notwithstanding, this business must be confidential between you and me, please I repeat, no third party must know anything about this transaction.

I remain respectfully.
Graham Koffi Jr.
(Agricultural Development Bank ADB)
E-Mail: <removed for privacy>
Tel: <removed for privacy>

pedja
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 7 (1,422 Views)

[ Edited ]

Dear Perovic,

With due respect, I need to introduce myself to you, I am Graham Koffi Jr. My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to do a business that will benefit the both of us, I work with (Agricultural Development Bank ADB) as an audit and accounting manager in Accra Ghana, I am pleased to contact you because of your last name and it’s going to benefit the both of us, that’s if you can be trusted and not to betray me at the end of this business.

It will be my pleasure if we can do this business together and share this money 50% to me and 50% will go to you because you will be receiving the money and there is no risk at all because I don’t want to be greedy here, Late (Mr.Jim Perovic) been the deceased lodged the sum of 8.4 million dollars in my bank and I am his account officer and I know what to do to put your name in the bank DATA BASE as the next of kin to the deceased account, automatically you will be the next of kin to the fund and there will be no trace for that, I assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free that’s if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

If you are interested to do this business deal with me, kindly contact me via my direct E-mail

I remain respectfully.

Graham Koffi Jr.
(Agricultural Development Bank ADB)**EDITED FOR PRIVACY**

... I got the same message,i dont understand why they do that :S

natalajdza
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 7 (1,401 Views)

[ Edited ]

OMG!

Yo pensé que solo me pasaba a mí.. :surprised:

A mi tambien me llegan esos mensajes pero ya me imaginaba que era de estafa.. solo es sentido común..

Copio el mensaje para que otros usuarios tambien tengan en cuenta, que se trata de una mentira.

Dear Moran,

With due respect, I need to introduce myself to you, I am Mr.Graham Koffi Jr My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to do a business that will benefit the both of us, I work with (Agricultural Development Bank ADB) as an audit and accounting manager in Accra Ghana, I am pleased to contact you because of your last name and it’s going to benefit the both of us, that’s if you can be trusted and not to betray me at the end of this business.

It will be my pleasure if we can do this business together and share this money 50% to me and 50% will go to you because you will be receiving the money and there is no risk at all because I don’t want to be greedy here, Late (Mr.Jim Moran) been the deceased lodged the sum of 8.4 million dollars in my bank and I am his account officer and I know what to do to put your name in the bank DATA BASE as the next of kin to the deceased account, automatically you will be the next of kin to the fund and there will be no trace for that, I assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free that’s if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

If you are interested to do this business deal with me, kindly contact me via my direct E-mail ----------@outlook.com

I remain respectfully.

Mr.Graham Koffi Jr.
(Agricultural Development Bank ADB)
E-Mail: --------@outlook.com

PD:

Gracias por las personas de la comunidad tambien por compartir esto..

Chili1105
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 7 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]

all recent messages pasted  above are also scam messages.  

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 255
Message 6 of 7 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]

Carefully swindler!

[29.01.2014 21:16:52] samuel akosua: Dear Mihail,

With due respect, I am Mr.Samuel Akosua. My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to go into a business, I work with (ADB) Agricultural development bank as an accounting manager in Accra, Ghana, I am contacting you in respect to your last name and it’s going to benefit the both of us, that is if you can be trusted and not to betray me at the end of this business. A late client of our bank who died on January 12, 2010 Earthquake disaster in Haiti, that killed over 200,000 people, leaving the sum of US$4,4million. I am contacting you so I can present you as the next of kin to the deceased account so that the funds can be transferred to your account since you bear the same last name as the deceased.

It will be my pleasure if we can do this business together and share this money 50/50 to both parties, you will receive the funds in your account, I also want you to know that there is no risk involve. Late Dr.John  Mihail deposited the sum of 8.4 million dollars in my bank and I was his account officer and I know what to do to place your name in the bank's ABASE as the next of kin to his account, automatically you will be the next of kin to him and there will be no trace because I am an insider, I assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free that’s if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

But you will have to come to Ghana for this transactions if you are interested you can contact me on this email ( [Removed for privacy] ). Notwithstanding, this business must be confidential, no third party must know anything about this transaction at the early stage.

Regards,
Mr.samuel akosua.
(Accounting Manager)
Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)

Mamiev
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 7 (262 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling