Add another skype ID

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Add another skype ID

Can I set up another skype account(s) in such way that requests will be redirected to my existing account. Ultimately, I want to give different skypeID to my clients.

blazzer
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 3 (734 Views)

Re: Can I set up another Skype account which redirects elsewhere?

[ Edited ]

HI

blazzer wrote:

Can I set up another skype account(s) in such way that requests will be redirected to my existing account. Ultimately, I want to give different skypeID to my clients.

mehsam
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (538 Views)

Re: Can I set up another Skype account which redirects elsewhere?

Call forwarding?  Yes.

Skype account forwarding?  No.

:(y):

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!

Trustworthy information: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Good Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1622
Message 3 of 3 (530 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling