Re: subscription renewed not credited to my accoun...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

subscription renewed not credited to my account

My subscription of 800 mins to india has been renewed and payment also processed from my credit card. But still my remaining balance mins showing previous month's balance minutes.

My order number is [removed for privacy] and my purchase history shows subscription delivered. But still I am not seeing it in my balance.

New balance not updated... Please help

sandave
Novel Adventurer

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

balance minutes credited now in my account... 

thank you:(y):

View solution in original post
sandave
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 14 (1,635 Views)

Re: subscription renewed not credited to my account

balance minutes credited now in my account... 

thank you:(y):

sandave
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 14 (1,610 Views)

My 60 minute subscription was delivered yesterday. I havent even used it yet but the account said that I have 0 minutes call left. Tried calling but no success. This is the first time it happened.

0 Kudos
Arturo2
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 14 (1,421 Views)

Dear Customer service;

I have been charged my skype credit from 2 weeks to call UAE, then today i found that my account has been restricted don't know why, my user is [Removed for privacy], and i m using this account from so long time ago and i didn't have this problem before, please check this problem and feed me back with any news .

Thanks 

Regards 

Karim Osman 

0 Kudos
safatage
Tourist
Message 4 of 14 (1,363 Views)

I have a same problem

purchased my subscription of 120 mins to China at February 27, But my subscription mins doesn't updata.

My order number is [removed for privacy] and my purchase history shows subscription delivered. But still I am not seeing it in my balance.

fujisan
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 5 of 14 (1,336 Views)

My subscription of 600 mins to india has been renewed and payment also processed from my credit card. But still my remaining balance mins showing previous month's balance minutes.
My order number is and my purchase history shows subscription delivered. But still I am not seeing it in my balance.

0 Kudos
bhargav1720
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 14 (1,233 Views)

Hi Sandave, I have the same issue.

Mine is a recurring 3 month subscription & I have used it for whole of Feb. but when March started, I cannot call any number.

0 Kudos
kmohan
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 14 (1,131 Views)

My subscription of 800 mins to india has been renewed on 2nd march and payment also processed from my credit card. But still my remaining balance mins showing as zero..
My order number [removed for privacy] and my purchase history shows subscription delivered. But still I am not seeing it in my balance.
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Bhaskar1980
Novel Tourist
Message 8 of 14 (1,046 Views)

I am alarmed with how Skype can and does charge my visa with more payments than necessary and yet my credit still remains the same.   Please refrain from this outrageous practice and improve my credit with the monies you have taken. I expect a refund for monies paid since 21 Jan 2014 and 5 February 2014 again 10 February 2014 (2 payments) and 7 March 2014 (2 more payments).  My bank manager is querying these payments and have advised some could be fraud.  I want answers immediately.

0 Kudos
mereana.mastny
Casual Tourist
Message 9 of 14 (963 Views)

Same Problem for me: My account says i can call again on 05. Mai but my minutes stay at 0 and i can't call on number 08. Mai. My creditcard has been charged on 05. - thats not right for me...

oliver.kopp
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 10 of 14 (941 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling