phone call usage history not update

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

no update on usage history after phone call

since yesterday my usage history hasn't update yet.

it stuck at where the call made to england,

I made like 6 or more calls after that (china, thailand etc)  but no update on usage history yet till mow.

And that is like 20+ hours has passed.

Please help. 

explorer-intern
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 9 (309 Views)

phone call usage history not update

my phone call usage history hasn't updtae since last time I made a call to england

and it's been almost 20 hours already. I also mde more than 6 call to other country include china and thailand but it still hasn't update yet.

what's wrong.

explorer-intern
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 9 (305 Views)

Re: no update on usage history after phone call

I would suggest you clear your cache/cookies, logout/login or try another browser to see if anything changes.  Beyond that it would be account related.  You'd have to contact Skype Customer Service to provide you with any particulars on your usage history if it refuses to show up.  I can only guess it will eventually show up, but that in no way makes it convenient.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170

techfreak
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 830
Message 3 of 9 (301 Views)

My usage history is not updating.

I use Skype for work and monitor my calls using usage history. I work until 5pm UK time and the record only shows calls up until 13.11pm, and will not show any for today. What is the issue here? How do I go about fixing it?

Thanks.

Rkow
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 9 (304 Views)

Re: My usage history is not updating.

I also use the usage history for call reports for my work...  and since my first call on Jan 15 (CST), it appears to be stuck.  There are not calls listed, I know I have made over 70 calls since then.  I can count them in my "Recent" calls view but I need the usage history for more detailed information like call times.  

I have been using the usage history for months without a hitch.  Is there a fix?  Is Skype having an issue with this?  And if so, are they working on it to fix it?  Will we be able to eventually recapture the data for these days that are missing in the Usage History?  

Anyone?

trumpetboy
Casual Tourist
Message 5 of 9 (289 Views)

Re: My usage history is not updating.

Thanks for reporting this. We are looking into this topic right now and will share an update here.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10386
Message 6 of 9 (270 Views)

I am not understanding why there has not been some skype.com-wide notification of what  is going on.......so WHATNIS GOING ON.????????

Funeraladvantag
Tourist
Message 7 of 9 (236 Views)

Your usage history should be showing correctly again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10386
Message 8 of 9 (177 Views)

My account shows no usage history. However I use it all the time. How can I display calls made and received, and call length? Thanks
Posted from Apple iPhone
Kevin377
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 9 (107 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling