Re: cancel a skype credit pending

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

cancel a skype credit pending

today I purchased SKYPE credit using my debit card - credit delivered all ok. However 2 additional orders pending via paypal & SKRI payment methods - please cancel these as they were done in error. Many thanks

Accepted Solution

by diane08

Hi,

I checked your account and found the pending orders you mentioned. They will however, remain in your order history and cannot be deleted.

Please do not worry as these orders in no way affect your account status and will not be billed to your account.

View solution in original post
JG230782
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 13 (2,139 Views)

Hi,

I checked your account and found the pending orders you mentioned. They will however, remain in your order history and cannot be deleted.

Please do not worry as these orders in no way affect your account status and will not be billed to your account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did my reply answer your question? Mark it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

diane08
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 15
Message 2 of 13 (2,123 Views)

I want to cancel my last order.

avondale11
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 13 (1,618 Views)

Diane08,

I am having problem cancelling 2-$25.00 pending charges for Oct 22, 2013 through Pay Pal.  I do not want these charges cancelled as soon as possible.  Could you please help me with my request. 

Curt0166

curt0166
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 13 (1,353 Views)

I think you may need to contact customer service regarding your concern. Just click the link below to see the instructions on how you can get in touch with the Support team ;

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 254
Message 5 of 13 (1,343 Views)

Hi, Does this mean that cancelled orders listed as "pending" won't be re-charged again? This has me worried because there are like five (5) pending orders on my account that were done in error.

pulsaga
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 13 (1,193 Views)

diane08 wrote:

Hi,

Yes, this was a big help.  Thank you

curt0166
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 13 (1,191 Views)

Today I decidded, out of curiosity, to press the Add Sykpe Credit button.  It seems to have linked to my Paypal account.  However, I did not give Skype authorisation to take out any of my Paypal money and in fact I never even logged onto my Paypal account in order for this to occur.  Nevertheless, I see that under the Skype Billing and Payments, by pressing the PURCHASE HISTORY button, there is recorded there a "Pending" Skype Credit payment realted to Paypal of £11.50.  I have no intention of buying any more Skype credit.  How do I stop this?  I would also assume that Skype cannot take anything from my Paypal account without my explicit authorisation.

ukthesis
Routine Adventurer
Message 8 of 13 (1,156 Views)

On the 15th I purchased 10 pounds worth of Skype Credit however in my purchase history it states that I did this four times when I did not. Also, the credit has not come out of my account and the payment is still pending. Please could you cancel the other payments and let me know if I need to buy more credit if there is an issue with the payment. Thank you.

bencollins21
Casual Tourist
Message 9 of 13 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]

today I saw on my bank account that you guys took $20 purchase for credit and I didn't ask for it.so I would like you guys stop doing that until I ask to buy more value.and can I have to Skype customer service number also to directly cancel it.you can contact me here: [Removed for privacy]

Posted from Mozilla Firefox for Android
momo99
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 13 (627 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling