Unlimited world free trial not working

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Unlimited world free trial not working

[ Edited ]

Hello,
i got a e-mail yesterday tht i could get a free month of skype unlimited
but when i clicked the link i got here : https://secure.skype.com/account/buy/freetrial-not-valid
skype.png

Help please :sad:

Laurent95
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

Hello,

Thank you very much for notifying us! We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we are working very hard to solve this issue as soon as possible.  In the meantime, we recommend so that you can enjoy your trial immediately, to simply click on the following link: www.skype.com/go/unlimitedworldtrial  You will be able to activate the offer from there.  

Thank you very much for your patience, we hope you enjoy your Unlimited World trial subscription :happy:

Click here to learn more about Unlimited World trial subscription

Important: This offer is not available in Australia, Brazil, the United States, France, China, Taiwan, or Korea.

View solution in original post
Laurent95
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

Have you tried this link? www.skype.com/go/unlimitedworldtrial

View solution in original post
Rishino
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 24 (2,287 Views)

Failure in free month landline & mobile calling

Hi,

I just got an email from Skype offering a free month of using Skype landline and mobile service, but when I access the link and go to the Skype website, they say "Oops - it looks like this trial has either expired or isn’t available for this Skype Name." 

I don't understand this at all. Could you help clarify, please?

Thank you very much,

Nessie000
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 24 (2,220 Views)

Re: free trial not working

Alas;

It would seem that my free trial offer either expired within 3 hours or that it isn't available to the account, my only account, that is registered to the email through which I followed the link that then advised me that one or the other was the issue *sigh*.

0 Kudos
hippiechk
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 24 (2,250 Views)

Bait and Switch?

Well that's nice.

I get an email YESTERDAY offering me to sign up for a free month trial of Skype Unlimited, but when I click the link I am told that this offer has expired or is not valid for me!!

What?!?!

That's a great way to discourage new customers, and here was I thinking of moving to you from my current VOIP.

0 Kudos
Adamget
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 24 (2,227 Views)

Skype offer

I took advantage of the Skype offer for free calls for a month with a subscription but could not call anyone because there were no credit added tried several times with no connection the only thing I could do is cancel subscription ?
Posted from Android 4.1
dennat27
Casual Tourist
Message 5 of 24 (2,041 Views)

free trial not working

hello 

this morning they said me a free trial for unlimited calls but it doesnt work it gives me a message

Oops - it looks like this trial has either expired or isn’t available for this Skype Name.
Please ensure you’ve signed in with the Skype Name the free trial was sent to.

i am logged with the correct account, any ideas!?

balancakos
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 24 (2,238 Views)

Re: Skype offer

Dear skype. . i got this email too, about one month free calling. . . i sign in but it says that my account and for my skype name this is not available. . . can you please tell why this doesn.t work???thank you

0 Kudos
vakristo
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 24 (2,033 Views)

A lot of people seem to have had this - I wonder what they are up to... seems very odd to me. I too had this problem.

0 Kudos
Adamget
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 24 (2,224 Views)

same for me too:

Oops - it looks like this trial has either expired or isn’t available for this Skype Name.
Please ensure you’ve signed in with the Skype Name the free trial was sent to.

0 Kudos
fischel
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 24 (2,222 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Thank you very much for notifying us! We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we are working very hard to solve this issue as soon as possible.  In the meantime, we recommend so that you can enjoy your trial immediately, to simply click on the following link: www.skype.com/go/unlimitedworldtrial  You will be able to activate the offer from there.  

Thank you very much for your patience, we hope you enjoy your Unlimited World trial subscription :happy:

Click here to learn more about Unlimited World trial subscription

Important: This offer is not available in Australia, Brazil, the United States, France, China, Taiwan, or Korea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my answer was useful, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help others, thank you :happy:

Si ma réponse vous a aidé merci de cliquer sur "Accepter comme solution"

Cela pourra surement aider d'autres personnes qui ont le même problème :wink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laurent95
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 508
Message 10 of 24 (2,198 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling