Unlimited world extra

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Unlimited world extra

I want to hire the extra Unlimited world plan, however is no longer available on its website, the plan is still in effect? So I can pay in dollars, I hope your answer

javier_toscano
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (1,490 Views)

Re: Unlimited world extra

[ Edited ]

Currently, this is not being offered, however the Unlimited World subscription still is.

Please click the "Subscriptions" link listed under Prices at the bottom of this page for the list of currently offered subscriptions.

TheUberOverLord
Aviator
Kudos: 797
Message 2 of 4 (1,489 Views)

why is the unlimited world extra not being offered this week when it was last week? what has changed? I already have an online number and its features are everything I now need. Are they going to bring it back or something similar to it?

Jersey8416
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 4 (1,471 Views)

i have the same question...
thesyndicate
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (1,460 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling