Unlimited USA and Canada for $2.99/month subscript...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited USA and Canada for $2.99/month subscription

Hi, I am thinking about signing for unlimited USA for 2.99/month subscription and I have a question. Can I use this subscription for calling US numbers from my home or cell phone by using skype to go numbers, so I do not have to be on my computer whenever I want to call my friends or family in USA? My friend has unlimited landlines to Poland for $6.99/month and she is using her cell phone dialing skype to go number to call her family in Poland, so she does not have to sit in front of the computer whenever she wants to call.

dbrosted
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 12 (9,598 Views)

Re: Unlimited USA and Canada for $2.99/month subscription

Yes you can.
Calls through Skype To Go are also covered by subscription if destination country is covered by your subscription.

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 735
Message 2 of 12 (9,590 Views)

Hi, I just want to know if I buy this subscription : Unlimited USA and Canada for $2.99/month subscription, can I make calls from Peru (where I live) to USA and Canada all time I want in 1 month according to my subscription?

Hope be clear, Thanks

0 Kudos
joshjoelpp
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 12 (9,498 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yes you can. Call Plans work from anywhere.

Just make sure that you stay with these limits:

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/legal/terms/fair_usage/

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1488
Message 4 of 12 (9,494 Views)

I am also thinking of subscribing to Unlimited USA and Canada for $2.99/mont​h subscripti​on but is it only for calling to landlines in the US and Canada or can I call Canadian and US mobile phone numbers as well?

0 Kudos
narissa7
Casual Tourist
Message 5 of 12 (9,379 Views)

Hey,

Since no one is responding to my post, I bought skype premium for 3 months at a time. Does that come with unlimited US and Canada calling?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

0 Kudos
tnoye1337
Casual Adventurer
Message 6 of 12 (9,376 Views)

tnoye1337 wrote:I bought skype premium for 3 months at a time. Does that come with unlimited US and Canada calling?

Hi Tim,

It does if you are from US or Canada. If you didn't get it then please contact customer service: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 7 of 12 (9,370 Views)

Okay, so I shouldn't have to contact tech support? The fact that I bought 3 months premium and I'm from the US automatically gets me the unlimited calling, despite me checking that option?

0 Kudos
tnoye1337
Casual Adventurer
Message 8 of 12 (9,361 Views)

Currently you don't have Unlimited US&Canada. If you are from US then you should get the option for Unlimited US&Canada.
If you didn't choose that option during payment process or you were not even offered this then you will need to contact customer service to get Unlimited US&Canada

Andre

0 Kudos
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 9 of 12 (9,359 Views)

What is an e-mail I should be contacting... I am having problems finding a point of contact.

0 Kudos
tnoye1337
Casual Adventurer
Message 10 of 12 (9,350 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling