Re: Unlimited Europe

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited Europe

Hello,

I've bought a Unlimited Europe package. At the detail page, it showed me that this would cost $8.99 for unlimited landlines and asked if I want to make a call to mobile as well. If so, it would cost a extra $5. It made me understand that this extra $5 would allow me to make a unlimited call to mobile. But it's not. I've not make any landlines call yet. Can I get my money for subscription ($8.99) back?

Thanks,

Denchai

denchai
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

Re: Unlimited Europe

denchai wrote:
Can I get my money for subscription ($8.99) back?

Hello,

The extra $5 is Skype Credit which is required for making calls to European cellphones (unless you have a specific Cellphone Plan.)

You may be able to obtain a partial pro rata refund by filing here.

(The fact that you haven't used the Plan is immaterial. It was available if you chose to use it.)

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1398
Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling