Unlimited Calls to bangladesh

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Unlimited Calls to bangladesh

Hello 

I was using unlimited calls to bangldesh subscription, now i can not find that subscription in skype wbsite. so  if i want to use that subscription again what do i have to do ?? and why skype stopped that service it was helping thousands of people for making cheap calls.i would appriciate if skype starts that service again

Andre
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

ojuice wrote:

Hello 

I was using unlimited calls to bangldesh subscription, now i can not find that subscription in skype wbsite. so  if i want to use that subscription again what do i have to do ??

Hi,

Subscriptions are recurring by default and your subscription is active at the moment. If you wish to keep using Unlimited Bangladesh then you don't really need to do anything :happy:

Recurring payment for extension will be taken automatically and date for it can be checked under subscription settings here: https://secure.skype.com/account/call-phones/packages

Though this subscription has been removed from the website at the moment and I don't have any updates if it will be returned. Customers who have it on their account can keep using it, but for the moment new users can get maximum 400 minutes subscription.

Andre

View solution in original post
Andre
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

It should be extended around 12:58 GMT, based on first purchase date and time.
It's about 5.53GMT right now: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Please check again later today.

View solution in original post
Please use plain text.
ojuice
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 11
Message 1 of 7 (9,629 Views)

Re: Unlimited Calls to bangladesh

i really don't understand why Skype has been remove that subscription..i would like to ask Skype owner to starts that service
again plz...And to help Bangladesh people to communicate with other....
Please use plain text.
kokababu1
Reliable Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 2 of 7 (9,617 Views)

i guess no moderator or administrator of skype will reply. but i still hope that they will start this service soon..

Please use plain text.
ojuice
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 7 (9,612 Views)

ojuice wrote:

Hello 

I was using unlimited calls to bangldesh subscription, now i can not find that subscription in skype wbsite. so  if i want to use that subscription again what do i have to do ??

Hi,

Subscriptions are recurring by default and your subscription is active at the moment. If you wish to keep using Unlimited Bangladesh then you don't really need to do anything :happy:

Recurring payment for extension will be taken automatically and date for it can be checked under subscription settings here: https://secure.skype.com/account/call-phones/packages

Though this subscription has been removed from the website at the moment and I don't have any updates if it will be returned. Customers who have it on their account can keep using it, but for the moment new users can get maximum 400 minutes subscription.

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Please use plain text.
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 741
Message 4 of 7 (9,606 Views)

hi MR. Andre my subscription suppose to renew automatically today but still it didnt renew as it supposed to do. so which means i can not use the unlimited calls calls to bangladesh subscription anymore???

Please use plain text.
ojuice
Casual Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (9,540 Views)

It should be extended around 12:58 GMT, based on first purchase date and time.
It's about 5.53GMT right now: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Please check again later today.

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Please use plain text.
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 6 of 7 (9,538 Views)

I can see payment has been delivered now :happy:

I'll close this case.

Andre

Please use plain text.
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 7 of 7 (9,461 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling