Re: Trying to set up Skype Premium, but can't acce...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Trying to set up Skype Premium, but can't access FI verification page & no support available

Hi, 

I'm getting just a little frustrated trying to get this sorted. 

I've tried to buy Skype Premium, only to get to the card verification page and for it to say access denied. I've tried this on two computers now and it's the same. But when I look in my billings area of my account it says that 3 purchases for Skype Premium is pending. 

I've tried to find the support to rectify this and get two out of the three subscriptions cancelled only to be sent round in circle as your 'Continue support request' button doesn't appear when using the support pages. 

Please can someone get back to me ASAP on this. 

Thanks

Accepted Solution

by VooDooDoll

as you are still having problems contacting support, you can also just send an email to contactus@skype.net.  Just provide them as much relevant details possible, and use your registered email address when you contact them through that email address.

View solution in original post
Equimedia
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 9 (758 Views)

Re: Trying to set up Skype Premium, but can't access FI verification page & no support available

Try this:  please contact Skype customer service

SKYPE MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1230
Message 2 of 9 (752 Views)

Re: Trying to set up Skype Premium, but can't access FI verification page & no support available

Hi Norman

Thanks for replying but as you'll see from my previous message, I can't get passed the FAQs as the Continue Support Request button does not appear. 

How else can I get hold of someone when you don't offer emails or telephone support. 

Please can someone get in contact with me to sort old this issue.

Thanks 

Equimedia
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 9 (734 Views)

[ Edited ]

as you are still having problems contacting support, you can also just send an email to contactus@skype.net.  Just provide them as much relevant details possible, and use your registered email address when you contact them through that email address.

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 256
Message 4 of 9 (728 Views)

Equimedia wrote:

Thanks for replying but as you'll see from my previous message, I can't get passed the FAQs as the Continue Support Request button does not appear. 

You need to pick a topic and problem first before you will see and can proceeed with the "Continue Support Request" button.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10394
Message 5 of 9 (714 Views)

Hello, I am having the exact same problem. Round and round in circles. No easy access to make contact by email or phone. Guess it saves on employee salaries. Did you have luck with the contactus@skype.net. address?

lubes59
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 9 (676 Views)

Hi, 

Yes we finally got a response from them, but they seriously need to look at their support area it's shocking and we will definitely not be upgrading to Skype premium after all these issues. 

Hope you get your problem sorted. 

Thanks 

Equimedia
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 9 (661 Views)

Don't know that is may be your problem.

Occasionally an antivirus program or pop-up blocking set in a browser will not allow moving from page-to-page. Try to turn off the antiirus momentarily and/or allow the page that is being blocked in your browser. This should complete your order.

Mr.pc
Novel Tourist
Message 8 of 9 (405 Views)

Thanks for your input, but after a disarming exchange with a live chat human **bleep** robot scripted dialogue, I gave up, turning aside with an unfortunate and negative story to tell about Skype.

lubes59
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 9 (335 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling