Subscribed now it says I need credit wtf

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Subscribed now it says I need credit wtf

Hello

I have recently purchased a skype subscription from your website (Australia)

When I try and use it on my iphone, I get a message claiming I need to purchase Skype Credit.

Did I just choose the wrong offer

what IM basically wanting to do is call 1300, 13, 1800 numbers from my iphone because its not covered in my pre pay but only as very expensive numbers and these numbers are government numbers like transport dept and tax office etc. Although it is free or cheap from a land line. And waiting times for an answer is usually between 20mins - an hour. Bloody Australia..

Can you please advise on how to proceed? Ideally I would like the Subscription to be transferred into skype credit.

If this is not do-able, can you please advise on where I may have gone wrong, and what I need to do in order to use skype on my Iphone.

comodor
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (505 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling