Skype keeps charging me for a suscription I don't ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Skype keeps charging me for a suscription I don't use

This is the second time I got charged for a subscription I don't use.

I canceled it 5 montsh ago, but "as a miracle", it reactivated itself automatically.

I saw no other solution than to delete the number of my credit card.

i would like the money of my subscription back, do you know who I can contact to do so?

0 Kudos
Shevek
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 8 (1,531 Views)

Re: Skype keeps charging me for a suscription I don't use

Hi,
I can see that subscription from 2012-04-28 has been already refunded.
But if you need more assistance, you can contact Customer Service as shown here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170
I hope it helps!
If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
0 Kudos
Joanna_M
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 621
Message 2 of 8 (1,525 Views)

Hi Skype team:

I've been having the same exact problem.  The first time this happened was in January 2012.  I did not want to go through the trouble of contacting you for $10.  To use up the credit, I just used skype a lot more than I usually would which is a dishonest way to make profit on long time clients.  I made sure that the automated pay was disabled.  Now, you just charged my account AGAIN.  Once again, I have been charged for a service I did not sign up for.  

I sincerely ask you to not only stop charging me the $10 automated fee but also refund me the charge as soon as possible.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
magdak
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 8 (1,472 Views)

Re: Skype keeps charging me for a subscription I don't use

I am also getting charged from past 2 month for the subscriptions which I have not subscribed and I am also trying to find a link/email option where I can contact someone so that I can have my money refunded and automatic payment deduction be stopped.

Can you point me to right direction?

B1gB
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 8 (1,397 Views)

Similar issue, cancelled my premium subscription but I've still been charged the last 2 months. Currently my account reads 'no subscriptions'. How do i stop the charges?
Posted from Toshiba AT200
0 Kudos
chamirabegyn
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 8 (1,189 Views)

I have the same problems. I am sure I have been charged for at least 4 times for a subscription I have already canceled. Please refund my money as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
idontlikeskype
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 8 (767 Views)

idontlikeskype wrote:

I have the same problems. I am sure I have been charged for at least 4 times for a subscription I have already canceled. Please refund my money as soon as possible. 

For clarifications/explanations regarding those unrecognized charges, please contact customer support. They are the ones who have access and can check your account records and transactions;

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service

You can also indeed request for a refund if preferred or applicable in your case.

0 Kudos
VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 243
Message 7 of 8 (764 Views)

0 Kudos
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1594
Message 8 of 8 (470 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling