Re: Skype Premium + Unlimited Calling / Skype Unli...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype Premium + Unlimited Calling / Skype Unlimited Subscription

I recently purchased a Skype Premium subscription that came with:

"Unlimited1 calling to a country of your choice View countries"

The footnote being "A fair use policy applies. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers. Mobile calls to selected countries only."

I selected Russia.

I already have "Unlimited Russia Cities" subscription that is unlimited for landlines and reduced rate for mobile calls.

Now that I have these two subscriptions am I correct in thinking that I can make unlimited calls to both landlines and mobile numbers?

dryht
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (1,229 Views)

Re: Skype Premium + Unlimited Calling / Skype Unlimited Subscription

dryht wrote:

Now that I have these two subscriptions am I correct in thinking that I can make unlimited calls to both landlines and mobile numbers?

Hello,

No. Your Premium Plan has the same coverage as your "Unlimited Russia Cities" Plan.

If you would like to cancel one of the Plans please file here:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1328
Message 2 of 5 (1,223 Views)

i har skype premium...Unlimited* calls to a country of your choice.bud no to peru wy?

salserosueco
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 5 (1,149 Views)

I have Skype Premium with Unlimited Russia and it works only for land lines only. For mobile numebrs it works when I added "400min Russia Cities" subscription to addition with Premium.

mrkra
Tourist
Message 4 of 5 (1,066 Views)

I subscribed to India unlimited calling plan about 14 months ago. The subscription was a recurring one and the charges would get deducted from my account on the 19th of every month. Due to some technical error at my bank's end the transaction did not go through this month and now my subscription has been cancelled. Why should I suffer for a glitch which I had no control over :sad: Any suggestions?? An alternative to skype is also welcome as long as I don't have to subscribe to 2500 min/month plan

Bhawnamishra
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 5 (292 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling