Re: Problems calling designated country with Skype...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Problems calling designated country with Skype Premium

Greetings -

I am new to Skype and subscribed to Skype Premium about a month ago and designated Belgium as the country for my unlimited calls.  When I try to call a number in Belgium, a window pops up and indicates that I need to purchase Skype credit in order to complete the call.  I have tried to make several calls, but they do not go through and they are logged in my call history for 0:00 minutes each at a $0.00 cost.  My profile has Belgium properly designated.

Any advice on how I can fix this?

Jeff

NormanM
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

jp1450 wrote:

Hello Jeff,

The message you are receiving indicates that you are attempting a call not covered by your Plan. In the case of Belgium only calls to landlines are included (not cellphones).

View solution in original post
jp1450
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (638 Views)

Re: Problems calling designated country with Skype Premium

jp1450 wrote:

Hello Jeff,

The message you are receiving indicates that you are attempting a call not covered by your Plan. In the case of Belgium only calls to landlines are included (not cellphones).

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN [UTC MINUS 5 HOURS]. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1525
Message 2 of 2 (636 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling