Re: Payment Settings

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Payment Settings

Recently, I was auto-charged on my visa, but I want to change credit cards.  So I went to "Settings and Extras," then "payment settings" and clicked "view details."  To my surprise, there was no tab "Stored payment details."  I'm assuming that tab should show up, if I was auto-charged?  Is there a glitch on my end?  Or on your's?  

Skype apparently has my visa credit card on file, but I can't change it myself.  Shouldn't I have the opportunity to update/change my credit card as I wish?

Thanks for looking into this.

NormanM
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

mswang517 wrote:

So I went to "Settings and Extras," then "payment settings" and clicked "view details."  To my surprise, there was no tab "Stored payment details."  

https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA10486/How-do-I-update-my-credit-card-details

View solution in original post
mswang517
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 8 (4,920 Views)

mswang517 wrote:

So I went to "Settings and Extras," then "payment settings" and clicked "view details."  To my surprise, there was no tab "Stored payment details."  

https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA10486/How-do-I-update-my-credit-card-details

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1486
Message 2 of 8 (4,911 Views)

I need help please...last three payments SKYPE is charging me 59.99 for three months to unlimited land line to Colombia South America...please help me how can I get in touch with customer svcs..thank you so much.

Desperate custumer

brisaemelie2
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 8 (3,953 Views)

I did a signing with the number 625117538 REQUEST and the product name is CREDIT FUNDING PACKAGE, SKYPE CREDIT BALANCE OF BRL ​​20.00, describes the amount paid unlimited calling belongs to year, and I'm using less than a month and I've no credit. I ask how does that work?

natalgoncalo
Casual Tourist
Message 4 of 8 (3,831 Views)

i ve tried to buy a 3 months subscription for unlimited calls canada&US twice today using

my Paypal account.Paypal is sending me back to you since the problem seems to be that

your not accepting the payment.

please reply, i 'm eager to communicating with Skype services

dede.

dededemel1
Tourist
Message 5 of 8 (3,566 Views)

Please, can you check for me if my payement om the 28 september value 28,75 € with number 408 7678 39739  is oke? thank you

wardxxxx
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 8 (3,295 Views)

Done screwed up process
Posted from Samsung SGH-T959
joebou441
Casual Tourist
Message 7 of 8 (3,002 Views)

jane.smith303 I cant take my bank cards off
jane.smith303
Novel Tourist
Message 8 of 8 (1,691 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling