Skype Connect Online Number Service UK Online Numb...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Online Number - Pending?

[ Edited ]

I purchased a subscription to an online number for 3 months using my skype credit in my account.

However, it says that it is pending, I thought that perhaps there is a delay due to the time change between Asia and the US, but upon waking this morning it does not seem to be solved.

Please advise on how to proceed, I would really like to try the online number subscription.

Order XXXXXXXX.

Thank you.

EDIT : order number removed for privacy

Andre
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

Hello,

Your account logs show that payment wasn't completed also your balance has not changed, which you can check on your account page https://secure.skype.com/account/

Could you please give it another try and make sure you complete all the steps until you get email confirmation of successful order.

If you have any issues customer service can walk you through this step by step: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

View solution in original post
jaynabrede
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 8 (1,948 Views)

Re: Online Number - Pending?

Hello,

Your account logs show that payment wasn't completed also your balance has not changed, which you can check on your account page https://secure.skype.com/account/

Could you please give it another try and make sure you complete all the steps until you get email confirmation of successful order.

If you have any issues customer service can walk you through this step by step: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 730
Message 2 of 8 (1,940 Views)

Dear sir/Madam,
i have just purchased for subscription for online number and when ever someone call that number so the massage comes that (this number has a high demand) how can you help me and what should i do,
romancelondon
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 3 of 8 (1,845 Views)

same problem.... I actually have 4 pending orders under my attemp to purchase a number....

cdelsol
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 8 (1,612 Views)

Hi,

We purchased an online number on September 27 and it is still on PENDING status.  We need the number because we use it already in our calling cards.  What is the problem and how we can fix it? This online number is important to us.

fineranhouse
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 8 (1,553 Views)

I  have paid(1 hour ago)  for an Skype online number thinking of using it to phone from there using that credit, but it seems that this number will be only '' to receive'' phone calls ! . Is that right? If yes, I 'd need to know how can I have my money back .

MVaa
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 8 (1,460 Views)

I've got the same problem.

I've purchased an online number 3 hours ago and its status is pending. My orer number is [removed for privacy].

Please advise,

Maria

ew-support
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 8 (1,431 Views)

Skype Connect Online Number Service UK Online Number routing to India

Hi,

I am planning to take Skype Connect Online Number Service and buy Online Number from UK.

Will Skype connect route the calls made to this UK Online number to an India IP Address configured through Skype Connect SIP Profile? Our IP PBX Setup is in India and we want to recieve calls from UK Please confirm if Skype Connect will route call to India IP Address?

Thanks,

Sriram

SriramK
Casual Tourist
Message 8 of 8 (203 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling