Re: Landline subscription

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Landline subscription

Hi,

I purchased a landline subscription for 3 months, and i have 60 minutes per month to call to landlines.If i can´t use all the 60 minutes in a month shouldn´t i be able to use next month the minutes that left over the previous month plus the 60 minutes for that month, and always like that the next months?

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

by Beowolfv

If you have a fixed-minute subscription (60, 120 or 400 minutes), your calling allowance is reset each month. If you have unused minutes, they are not carried over from month to month.

However, if you buy an unlimited subscription* you don’t need to worry about reaching your monthly allowance. We have unlimited subscriptions for calls to landlines in more than 40 destinations (and for some destinations, calls to mobiles are included too).

And if you buy some Skype Credit, you can use it to pay for calls to other countries and mobile phones that are not covered by your subscription.

*A fair usage policy applies.

View solution in original post
anarim
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 3 (533 Views)

If you have a fixed-minute subscription (60, 120 or 400 minutes), your calling allowance is reset each month. If you have unused minutes, they are not carried over from month to month.

However, if you buy an unlimited subscription* you don’t need to worry about reaching your monthly allowance. We have unlimited subscriptions for calls to landlines in more than 40 destinations (and for some destinations, calls to mobiles are included too).

And if you buy some Skype Credit, you can use it to pay for calls to other countries and mobile phones that are not covered by your subscription.

*A fair usage policy applies.

Regards,
Beowolfv

-If I Answered Your QuestionThenPlease Give "KUDOS" And Mark It As A "SOLUTION" So Others Can Find Help.
Beowolfv
Honorary Adventurer
Kudos: 66
Message 2 of 3 (523 Views)

Hello

I've compared the prices for minute subscription and I can't understand the idea of it.
For example here in Sweden I can get 60 minutes to landline phones for 8.49SEK/month.
With such a subscription I get the calls for 0.142SEK/minute.
Without a subscription (Pay as you go) I get the calls for 0.183SEK/minute.

If I do the math correctly here I save 0.041SEK/minute by having this subscription. For 60 minutes this would be 2.46SEK.

Yet the subscription cost 8.49SEK so I will actually pay 6.03SEK MORE when having such a subscription.

What am I missing here? What's the idea of having such a subscription?

Kind Regards

/Fommo

fommo79
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling