Is there a UK phone number to get help with my Sky...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Is there a UK phone number to get help with my Skype account?

I had a message saying:

Your account details:

Skype Name: xyz Balance: GBP14.63

But when I logon my balance says zero. Who can I phone to resolve this problem?

Andre
Staff Moderator

Accepted Solution

Hello,

Currently Skype offers only email and chat support as guided here: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

When it comes to your last order, then please sign in with the correct account. In this forum you are using your secondary account that doesn't have any payments. Most likely you are using this account in Skype client as well.

Email should include the username where payment was made.

Regards,
Andre
View solution in original post
0 Kudos
GuyThomas49
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (563 Views)

Re: Is there a UK phone number to get help with my Skype account?

Hello,

Currently Skype offers only email and chat support as guided here: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

When it comes to your last order, then please sign in with the correct account. In this forum you are using your secondary account that doesn't have any payments. Most likely you are using this account in Skype client as well.

Email should include the username where payment was made.

Regards,
Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 704
Message 2 of 3 (560 Views)

Re: Is there a UK phone number to get help with my Skype account?

Genius response silly me I have two accounts, the other one had the 14.00

I don't want to shoo the messanger, but it is hard to get help.
0 Kudos
GuyThomas49
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (554 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling