Re: Insufficient Credit??

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Insufficient Credit??

Hi,

My account is charged on April 13th, today its April 16th and now also i am not able to make Calls, it says Insufficient Credit. 

If there is any issues kindly provide a Refund!

Expecting reply ASAP

exploreS
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: Insufficient Credit??

exploreS wrote:

My account is charged on April 13th, today its April 16th and now also i am not able to make Calls, it says Insufficient Credit. 

Hello,

Your account shows that you have a recurring 3-monthly Plan for calls to India. Due to the time it can take for some transactions to be processed, we charge your bank or PayPal account three days in advance to ensure prompt delivery of your subscription. You don’t lose these three days: your subscription is still valid for the full period that you sign up for (one, three or 12 months).
Although the recurring payment is taken three days in advance to avoid possible delays, your subscription minutes are reset based on the initial purchase date and time.
Minutes are added to Plans at or about midnight UTC/GMT on the due date.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1515
Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling