Re: I want some to explain to me

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I want some to explain to me

What is SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG?

i got charged this twice in a day !

i already unsubcribe all my services...

SKYPE is taking money from me for no reason !

Please use plain text.
verymadmandy
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 4 (150 Views)

I paid $4.99 twice and gets messages saying I do not have enough credit to make this call..... cannot reach anyone to fix this ...... I am in Brazil & need to call home in the USA!!!!!.... Need to delete Skype!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Crownheights
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 4 (130 Views)

I have the same problem, last week I purchased a bundle fot $12.99 to call Africa, I was told I have 400mins, and after using 120 minutes, I got a messege saying" insufficiant fund, buy credit for $4.99".

I was able to get technical support number online, and when I called I was told they could not help me. I saked for a number that will help, the customer service guy ignored me and disconnected the line. It is very frustrating. Skype you need to do something and stop cheating people.

Please use plain text.
yagana
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

verymadmandy wrote:

What is SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG?

i got charged this twice in a day !

i already unsubcribe all my services...

SKYPE is taking money from me for no reason !

for clarifications regarding those charges, you may need to contact customer service. Just click the link below for instructions on how to contact the support team. You can also request for a refund if preferred/applicable;

http://community.skype.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-to-Contact-Skype-Customer-Service/m-p/431911

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Please use plain text.
Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 516
Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling