Re: I've received Skype Collaboration Project upda...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Re: I've received Skype Collaboration Project updates email, but Skype didn't send me a voucher code

Hello. I have the same problem, doesn't send a code to mail. I used the same mail on which Skype is registered.

I did request more than a 1 days ago.

De11
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 21 of 65 (659 Views)

Re: I've received Skype Collaboration Project updates email, but Skype didn't send me a voucher code

Same here. I tried once again, with both this e-mail adress and another one, and still nothing happened...

HonorableJudgeG
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 22 of 65 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]

"the promo got so popular that we ran out of vouchers, so there was a backlog of emails."

This is partly true but not popular for most skype users...

googling around I came across this

source: hackforums.net
http://i.imgur.com/exfLjlZ.png

best to put a verification caption on it like a caption code before mail can be send to stop bots
even the one code a mail they found a way around to

please make all codes (if more than 1) that are put on 1 email non-usable 

looks like they even try to sell them..

I believe this is the issue :speechless:

disgusts me how a lot of people who love this offer can't make use of it due these #@$#@

Vanlin
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 23 of 65 (604 Views)

I tried a couple times, still no luck.

Slava--my email address I used to register for this promo is the same one on my Skype account. Can you look me up manually and send me a voucher please?

bbroad25
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 8
Message 24 of 65 (572 Views)

I've been trying for the past few days too, to no avail. 

AndyG19
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 25 of 65 (566 Views)

I see, thank you for reports.

It is very hard to find the right people at this time (holidays and vacations) - but if there are news, I will post here. 

In the end, I am sure everyone will receive the voucher (once those, apparently, technical issues are solved).

Slava
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1232
Message 26 of 65 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello. I have the same problem, doesn't send a code to mail. I used the same mail on which Skype is registered. What to do?

P.S. I tried using another 4 different mail, nowhere comes the code is already more two hours.

IldarKharisov
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 27 of 65 (531 Views)

I get mail with voucher code on my skype email now. Thanks :happy:

De11
Novel Adventurer
Message 28 of 65 (499 Views)

Yup, I have received it too...

HonorableJudgeG
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 29 of 65 (496 Views)

Yes. I have tried my email associated with my account as well as a separate email and still nothing.
Posted from Apple iPad
Al_R
Novel Adventurer
Message 30 of 65 (477 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling