I have a problem with my subscription.
I have this subscruption:
Unlimited World settings
|Activated||April 25, 2012|
|Expires||July 25, 2012|
* Fair usage policy applies.
But Skype charges me.
-How can I use this subscription? It says it is active, but Skype charges me.
-How can I get my money back which Skype charged me for calling, when they should not?
1. -How can I use this subscription? It says it is active, but Skype charges me.
2. -How can I get my money back which Skype charged me for calling, when they should not?
1. This indicates that you are calling outside your Plan coverage. To which country are you calling and are you calling landlines or cellphones?
2. If you have been incorrectly charged you will be reimbursed but it is very unlikely that you have been wrongly charged.
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC/GMT MINUS 5 HOURS
I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac
If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
I've mentioned the same problem and I still don't have an answer. The skype should get their stuff together and work on them. It´s not normal to pay for something what doesn´t work properly.