Re: How can I change a private account to a busine...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How can I change a private account to a business account so that be added to my companies account?

Hi,

I have the problem that I set up my account which was supposed to be my business account (which you normally set up with Skype Manager™) as a personal account...is there any way/chance that I can change that?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

dbeck
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (554 Views)

Re: How can I change a private account to a business account so that be added to my companies accoun

Hi,

It is not yet possible to convert personal account to business account. We are constantly working on adding new features though. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

I would suggest that you create a new account under your Skype Manager account. However, any features or products in your personal account cannot be transferred to other accounts.

For further information about Skype Manager, you can refer to this link: https://support.skype.com/category/SKYPE_MANAGER/

Hope this helps.

Joan

____________________________________________________________________________________________
If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!

Naoj1027
Former Staff
Kudos: 18
Message 2 of 5 (540 Views)

Re: How can I change a private account to a business account so that be added to my companies accoun

Hello Joan,

So is Skype working on that issue? Or is it already possible to make a private account to a business account or to transfer it? What will happen with the credit on the private account?

Thank you

rainerbrandl
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 5 (498 Views)

Hi, Rainerbrandl, and welcome to the Community,

Please see this:

http://community.skype.com/t5/Skype-for-business/Convert-personal-to-business-account/m-p/2029201/hi...

Credit is not transferable from one account to another; you would request a refund from the account where it would no longer be needed.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1851
Message 4 of 5 (479 Views)

"... not yet possible ..." - when?

Community-Name-
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 5 (141 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling