Forwarding call within subscription:not working co...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Forwarding call within subscription:not working completely!

I have purchased unlimited subscription and set forwarding call button into my land phone. I followed almost instructions through available help-tips information and modified forwarding call settings. It works while I am online after waiting 5/s. When I go offline, it is not forwarding calls. I just can't imagine such incomplete paid service from Skype. And my forwarding calls are also not active to call my ID if am not found online by other unpaid user. There is a setting "can call by everyone" which is also fictitious?

Toraman
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)

Re: Forwarding call within subscription:not working completely!

I can see a few calls being forwarded in the last months. I'll have our engineers haveing a closer look.

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13878
Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)

Re: Forwarding call within subscription:not working completely!

I have the same problem - It was working fine and then suddenly it stopped forwarding over a month ago. I have tried reconfiguring it several times both from the skyp menu and my online account. It just plain doesnt work. This happened once last year for a period of about two weeks.

bvink1
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 3 (67 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling