Re: Cancelling a subscription

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

How do i cancell my subscription, i didn't order it and would like a refund.
bobcatbadger
0 Kudos
bobcatbadger
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 21 of 34 (219 Views)

Please help to cancel my subscription, I didn't order it and would like a refund please, Dorothy
bobcatbadger
0 Kudos
bobcatbadger
Novel Adventurer
Message 22 of 34 (218 Views)

When my subscription expires in 2 months I dont want to renew it , so pls dont charg my credit card thank you.Harri

0 Kudos
harritsiro
Novel Adventurer
Message 23 of 34 (194 Views)

harritsiro wrote:

When my subscription expires in 2 months I dont want to renew it , so pls dont charg my credit card thank you.Harri

You must cancel your Plan by filing with Customer Support.

As cancellations are effective from the next renewal date I suggest that you cancel it now. By doing so you will be able to use your APlan until it expires in 2 months time and it will not renew.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
0 Kudos
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1325
Message 24 of 34 (192 Views)

I have been trying to cancel this subscription and wanting to find out how all this website does is bounce you from page to page and when you do what it says it says it is having trouble I am sick of it I do not like skype you are not nice and you do not make it easy to cancel a payment since this is the fact. I am tired of trying I will go to my bank to get my money back and cancel my card then you cant get anymore money I had two accounts with you and I did not get to cancel either I had to take drastic measures after you kept taking money from me. I emailed you and you emailed me back telling me that you would keep on taking money from me but would not tell me how to stop my accounts subscriptions so you just took more money now I will get my eight dollers back

0 Kudos
speedyjoe422
Novel Adventurer
Message 25 of 34 (185 Views)

yes this is good I have had the same problem with skype I am so tired of them

0 Kudos
speedyjoe422
Novel Adventurer
Message 26 of 34 (185 Views)

I would like to cancell my paid subscription and keep the free portion of my subscription
0 Kudos
pmoore1959
Novel Adventurer
Message 27 of 34 (165 Views)

i would like to cancel mysubscrition...i am only using sckpe in the US
0 Kudos
mcpuss88
Casual Tourist
Message 28 of 34 (155 Views)

I received the same e-mail. I did not order a subscription and have had 2 charges on my account. A) I want to cancel my account immediately and B) I want a refund of the 2 charges you have made on my account in less than a week. Thank-you

0 Kudos
menew1951
Novel Tourist
Message 29 of 34 (148 Views)

I am having the same problem as Vanessa. It is a rather circuitous process to cancel one's subscription. Very complicated. Please illuminate
0 Kudos
cemmd526
Novel Adventurer
Message 30 of 34 (137 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling