Can't use subscription

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't use subscription

[ Edited ]

I have and have had an ongoing $2.99/month unlimited U.S./Canada calling subscription.  I am in the middle of my month.  I am unable to make calls. I keep getting an error message telling me that I need credit. If I try  to buy credit (which I shouldnt have to do) it tells me I don't need to buy any as I currently have an active one.

As I use my subscription for work, this is quite annoying.

Thanks,

Gillon

xxx xxx xxxx

skijack
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: Can't use subscription

skijack wrote:

I am unable to make calls. I keep getting an error message telling me that I need credit.

Hello,

First check to see if you have violated any of these limits:  http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/legal/terms/fair_usage/  If you have you will have to wait until your Plan is reactivated (usually around 48 hours).  If you have not please file here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1488
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling