Re: Can't download printable invoice

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

This does not make any sense as in the UK we have been able to download invoices quite happily until this month - so why does it need a developer??  I think my only course of action is to cancel the subscription.  Perhaps I should ask for a refund on last month's as they are unable to provide an invoice for my transaction?  I haven't used the facility for a while anyway.

SW04
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 51 of 216 (548 Views)

Temporarily - how long does this mean?? I remember the time when you could click from the e-mail straight to the post in your account with the downloadable invoice. Then you suddenly had to log in and now you cannot even get an invoice.

Please make it come back. We are clearly many who need it for our accounts.

oktoday
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 52 of 216 (496 Views)

And they clearly have us deep inside their a***s. Professional support.

renz_msi
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 9
Message 53 of 216 (486 Views)

I have complained to the UK European Consumer Centre. You All will find contact details online. They will deal with this according to their site. So, i am cancelling credit Card Debits from skype and using only the free skype for now until resolved.
Posted from Apple iPad
Furiously
Casual Adventurer
Message 54 of 216 (689 Views)

Is there any possibility to get any downloadable PDF for billing? It is very important for company reasons.

Kvadrat
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 55 of 216 (676 Views)

Sent Skype support a message stating I wasn't happy, response below:

Hello!

Thank you for your reply!

We really apologize for this and we are aware of this issue and we are currently fixing it. We will get back to you soon once this is already fix.

paulroberts
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 53
Message 56 of 216 (664 Views)

They do not give One. Please read posts above.
Posted from Apple iPad
Furiously
Casual Adventurer
Message 57 of 216 (659 Views)

You obviously haven't read the whole thread else you would know this is part of an on-going dialogue between myself and Skype.

paulroberts
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 53
Message 58 of 216 (645 Views)

How do I download the PDF of the invoice if I am not in the United States and Switzerland?

marcustanyiwei
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 59 of 216 (600 Views)

marcustanyiwei wrote:

How do I download the PDF of the invoice if I am not in the United States and Switzerland?

Unfortunately you can't at the moment. Skype is aware of the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1325
Message 60 of 216 (574 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling