Calls to Baja California, Mexico - Covered under M...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calls to Baja California, Mexico - Covered under Mexico Subscription?

Hi, Im trying to set up a subscription from the UK to Mexico landline calls.  However under the Mexico subscription it mentions only Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterey.  I wish to call the state / province Baja California, sepcifically Tijuana on the edge of Mexico with the USA at the far NE tip.

Q: Does this subscription cover this at the quoted prices please?

Q2: I have a subscription for calling the UK presently.  I am now in the UK so not needed.  Can I change the subscription over to the Mexico one or do I have to cancel and start a new subscription?

Thanks in advance and please get back ASAP!  My subscription is due again very soon!

jmacbenn
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Re: Calls to Baja California, Mexico - Covered under Mexico Subscription?

But how did u set up this feature
Posted from Apple iPad
Jfordonez888
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (369 Views)

Re: Calls to Baja California, Mexico - Covered under Mexico Subscription?

jmacbenn wrote:

Hi, Im trying to set up a subscription from the UK to Mexico landline calls.  However under the Mexico subscription it mentions only Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterey.  I wish to call the state / province Baja California, sepcifically Tijuana on the edge of Mexico with the USA at the far NE tip.

Q: Does this subscription cover this at the quoted prices please?

Which Mexico subscription? 

In the Unlimited North America subscription at US$ 7.99/month, calls to landlines in those 3 cities are covered, along with calls to landlines and mobiles in the USA and Canada.  Calls to any other landline in Mexico are charged at 3 US cents/minute, and calls to Mexican mobiles are 15 US cents/minute.  I didn't see anything about discounted calling to any other numbers in the Unlimited Mexico plans. 

Q2: I have a subscription for calling the UK presently.  I am now in the UK so not needed.  Can I change the subscription over to the Mexico one or do I have to cancel and start a new subscription?

Skype doesn't allow you to convert one subscription to another.  You would have to cancel the UK subscription, then sign up for the other subscription. 

Good luck!

---
Patrick

Location/Ubicacion: Arizona USA
Time Zone/Hora Local: UTC/GMT -7

If this message has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.

Si esto mensaje le ha ayudado, por favor haga clic en "Aceptar como solución". Si encuentra un mensaje útil, por favor "Da Kudos" al final del mensaje, por lo que esta información puede beneficiar a otros.

I am not a Skype employee. No soy un empleado de Skype.
wd9ewk
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 636
Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling