Call forwarding with subscription

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Call forwarding with subscription

I just bought a 3 month subscripton. Does this mean that I also have to buy additional skype credit for the forwarding to work. I am trying to ave my calls forwarded and it is not working?

anubwoy
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: Call forwarding with subscription

If you are forwarding an online number to a mobile phone it has to be covered by your subscription or it will cost you credit. If you have a skype app on your mobile it should ring when someone calls you on skype.  Example the other day I was away from my computer, and a friend called me from asia. My cell phone rang as I was logged on to skype through my cell phone. If I am at the computer both ring, and I can answer either one I want to. You cannot forward to a phone w/o an online number.

If you found a post useful, please give Kudos. If it helped to fix your issue, mark it as a solution to help others.
Thank You!
Laptopnomad
Honorary Adventurer
Kudos: 123
Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling