02-09-2011 08:55 - last edited on 03-05-2013 12:12 by Joanna_M
Before posting here's a short summary of FAQ's that might help you.
1) What is a subscription
- Subscription is a payment made in advance for a product or service that will be recurring in certain intervals until customer unsubscribes.
2) What subscription covers
- Unlimited World includes only:
a) Call landlines and mobiles in:
Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, United States
b) Call landlines in:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia (Jakarta), Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico (Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey), Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- Unlimited Europe includes:
Calls to landlines in:
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia (Moscow, St Petersburg), Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- Shared cost numbers are not covered
- SMS messages are not covered
3) Extending subscription
- Subscriptions are extended automatically until you unsubscribe
- Recurring payment is taken 3 days in advance to avoid payment delays
- Limited subscription is reset based on first purchase date & time (GMT timezone)
- Purchasing the exact same subscription will not add more minutes to current month, only extends subscription length.
- Updating credit card linked to your subscription
4) Terms of service
- Fair usage policy applies
5) I need more help
- Please look below
21-09-2011 10:34 - last edited on 03-05-2013 12:16 by Joanna_M
In order to help you with subscription issue, it would be a great help if you can first check these points.
1) Make sure you actually have an active subscription:
2) Check if your subscription is suppose to cover your destination. This is the most common reasons why customers have calling issues.
3) If your subscription minutes are not reset then please keep in mind that minutes are reset based on first payment date and time in GMT timezone, not based on recurring payment which is done 3 days in advance to avoid delays. You can check this from your order history if you open order ID: https://secure.skype.com/wallet/account/orders
Click on: "Account details" then: "Billing & payments" and locate "Purchase history".
Find out more about subscriptions: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA10414
Now, in case you have checked the above and subscription should be covering your calls then please contact customer service: http://community.skype.com/t5/Payments-and-Billing
03-04-2012 20:06 - last edited on 05-03-2013 14:53 by Joanna_M
You bought a wrong subscription and realized it shortly after. Skype does not offer an option to switch or upgrade subscriptions. Instead please cancel the current plan, request a refund and buy the correct one.
Please note: You can get a refund for your subscription only if you haven’t used it (at all) and it hasn’t expired.