Account Change

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Account Change

Hi:

I would like my account changed to free skype to skype customer only- I have been paying quarterly for some years now to access phone land lines - I do not use this service and I am requesting change to the free plan only-

Thank you,

Ron M.

Accepted Solution

by Joanna_M

Hi Ron,

It looks like your payment agreement is already cancelled. It means that you will not be charged automatically and you can use Skype to make free calls to other users.

I hope it helps!

View solution in original post
1rem23
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 13 (4,455 Views)

Re: Account Change

Hi Ron,

It looks like your payment agreement is already cancelled. It means that you will not be charged automatically and you can use Skype to make free calls to other users.

I hope it helps!

If I helped you, please help me and give Kudos ↘. If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
Joanna_M
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 549
Message 2 of 13 (4,442 Views)

Thank you for quick reply and I hope solution-Ron M.
1rem23
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 13 (4,434 Views)

i am trying to update my credit card information for my subscription.  I have the same credit card info except the pin number on the back and the expiration date, but the rest is the same.  i tried to update it but its not showing that the info has been processed yet, how can i find out if it was if all it shows on my account is the same last four numbers on my credit card... which is the same as the new card.  i would like to avoid canceling my subscription if all possible... thank you!

Chris

csq07
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 13 (4,378 Views)

To whom it may concern,

I purchase a 12 month Subscription on January 24, 2012 a online Order # 576639889 and I'm not able to use my delivered.I want to know what is the problem and would you please assit me with correcting this issue so that I'm able to use my Subscription ASAP!

Regards,

Billie Joe Breakefield

bettyblue449
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 13 (4,151 Views)

i was video chatting with my wife on a free skype call and we were also texting the same way we been texting and i was charged as if i was texting her phone which the number that was on her profile is out of service so i didnt text her phone and i was charged

$20 for nothing can i please have my money back

chadwatts
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 13 (4,072 Views)

I just want to update my charge agreement to smae crdit card. was notified to do so.

When I clicked on the required entry a message said page not available . YOU have a problem

svoohlala
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 13 (3,776 Views)

Hi. I entered my new CC info and was ask the bank verification on my last 4 digit of debit deposit on my checking account.
It confuse me.you asking for the check amount written or the deposit made?
Please assist so I can complete buying your credit.
Posted from Samsung SGH-I997
scwiseman3
Novel Tourist
Message 8 of 13 (3,773 Views)

I have wasted 2 h trying to see how to change my account from monthly to per minute.

I liked the month free trial, but this aoppears to be deliberate obfuscation on Skype's part.

If you can't assist me to make the change, then cancel my monthly subscription.

jthoene
Casual Tourist
Message 9 of 13 (3,277 Views)

Folks at Skype.  I had a free skype to skype account with members of my family.  I had a disk crash and after a new installation, I found that the software had been deleted.   I d/l a new system but found that it was only a for-pay version.    How do I get back to a freebie? 

Regards,  stanleyjoel3020

stanleyjoel3020
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 13 (1,809 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling