A change in my billing date.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A change in my billing date.

Who can I talk to about changing my billing date? Can you have someone call me about this so I dont lose my only phone service? Thanks

sarahpalinfan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 7 (242 Views)

Re: A change in my billing date.

Hi,

Skype doesn't offer a phone support.

How to contact Customer Service: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170

Perhaps it is not clear for you when recurring payment is taken?

It is always 3 days in advance.You don’t lose these three days: your subscription is still valid for the full period that you sign up for. Skype charges your bank or PayPal account three days in advance to ensure prompt delivery of your subscription.

I hope it helps!

If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
Joanna_M
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 613
Message 2 of 7 (231 Views)

I need my billing date moved to the 5th of the month or a little later. How do I get this changed?

v31joepalooka
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 7 (217 Views)

I also would like to know how to change my billing date to the 1st of each month.  

Elsey
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 7 (139 Views)

There seems no way to change my billing date or cycle. you are billing at the end of the month, I NEED you to do a recurring billing on the 8th or 9th day of each month. how can we change that ? And why CANT I call you ??? Apparently Skype does not want to call anyone ...... STRANGE

Wheeler_01
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 7 (91 Views)

Re: A change in my Reoccurring billing date.

So as you see below, once you cansel and restart your subscrition, the monthly service will be billed 3 days before you sign up, I wanted mine to auto bill on the 8th of the month so I waited until the 11th, and resigned up for 2.99 monthly subscribtion, and each month going forward it will bill on the 8th. (3 days before it runs out).

I hope this helps , I had to talk to a person to get this answer.......

We've delivered your order

More info Less info

It's now ready for you to use. If you have any problems,
Call Microsoft and ask for Skype support 800-642-7676
View the status of your agreement and results of your most recent payments online.

The recurring payment for your subscription will be charged on the same date (or as close as possible) on each billing period. If you cancel your subscription it will take effect at the end of the last billed period.
Wheeler_01
Casual Adventurer
Message 6 of 7 (76 Views)

Call Microsoft and ask for Skype support 800-642-7676

Wheeler_01
Casual Adventurer
Message 7 of 7 (75 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling