7 Day Trial

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

7 Day Trial

When I was looking at Skype video conference I saw you could get a 7 day free trial. I alerted my family, we would try it at 11AM EST (I have family in various time zones). The instructions were plain on how to get you trial. Fired up the computer at 10:30 to give myself plenty of time . Went to set it up and no place for free trial just buy a subscription (which I already have as well as a Skype number). Even though I have had a PayPal account hooked to my Skype account since 2005 it wouldn't honor the request for an additional partial duplicate subscription. Found the PayPal account would not honor password and had to reestablish and finally got Skype paid for what was supposed to be free. Made the call a little late the quality was JUNK, both video and audio. Told all the participants I would go download ooVoo and send them a link (it is free and the others don't even need the software). Within 15 minutes we were in a video conference - free and good quality. I give talks about using Skype and will be presenting to 100 people Feb. 8th. I will be also telling them of ooVoo. I have been part of focus groups for Skype hosted in Belgium at 2:30 in the AM local time and it would appear that Skype's focus on $s not customers is beginning to show to the customers. Too Bad! Now I have to go find out why PayPal password changed.

brucefb
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 2 (2,159 Views)

Re: 7 Day Trial

How can i get a 7 day trial? i have tried before but i cant! :surprised:

jaddlepops
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (1,350 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling