60 minutes to Russia - landlines subscription citi...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

60 minutes to Russia - landlines subscription cities

Hello. I'm considering purchasing 60 minutes subscription to Russian landlines and have the following questions:

1. Is it possible to purchase such a subscription for just one month (not 3 and not 12)?

2. What cities does this supscription apply for? Is it Moscow and SPB only or any other Russian city landlines? I live in Kaluga (+74842), will it allow me to call to my home landlines?

kde
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: 60 minutes to Russia - landlines subscription cities

Currently Russia 60 minutes subscription can be purchased for 3 or 12 months.
It will include all cities, only Unlimited subscription to Russia has limited cities (Moscow, St Petersburg)

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 749
Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)

Re: 60 minutes to Russia - landlines subscription cities

I am trying to use my skype credit to call a mobile phone in russia. the number is 9028950177. of course it has the 7 in front for the country code and is dialed the right way. it says connecting the whole time the goes to busy number. but i know its not busy and its the right number. Do you know why it won't work????

curl15
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling