2500 mins per mnth india subscription

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

2500 mins per mnth india subscription

hi

yesterday i purchased 120 min per month india subscription for 3 mnths as 2500 min per mnth india subscription was not available but now i want to buy 2500 min per mnth india subscription but i am getng d msg i.e. If you continue to buy India 2500 min then you will be buying a calling subscription that overlaps with your previously purchased subscription.

so what i want to know is dat can i cancel my 3 mnths 120 min per month india subscription and use dat money in purchasing India 2500 min by paying the differential amount.

pls let me know abt all the possibilities dat i can choose from to make the best use of my money.

shivammiddha
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (1,800 Views)

Re: 2500 mins per mnth india subscription

Unfortunately there isn't a direct switch option for subscription, but you can contact customer service and if you haven't used 120 min subscription then they can reverse the order.

Follow steps here: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 741
Message 2 of 2 (1,777 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling