unresponsive plug in click to call

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Re: unresponsive plug in click to call

I uninstall the **bleep** from my computer  and it looks, I got rid of that:happy:

bajoka-bulldogs
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 11 of 29 (11,479 Views)

I've been having the same issues.  I'd be on my browser with Skype open and closed and I continue to get the popup telling me that the Skype Click to Call plugin has failed.  I've upgraded my shockwave player, I've upgraded Skype, I've even go so far as to restart my laptop.  I'm about to uninstall Skype if this continues...that should take care of it huh lol

Suan8260
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 12 of 29 (11,471 Views)

go to "my computer", "Control panel" , "Add and remove Proggrams", there you will find the one you have to remove:happy:

bajoka-bulldogs
Novel Adventurer
Message 13 of 29 (11,465 Views)

thank you thank you but shshsh, it hasn't bothered me lately although I didn't do anything, it just stopped being a nuisance all of a sudden. Better let sleeping dogs lie... 

ckunde
Casual Adventurer
Message 14 of 29 (11,462 Views)

so, thats fine..:happy:

bajoka-bulldogs
Novel Adventurer
Message 15 of 29 (11,459 Views)

i am facing some trouble in skype call in iphone

(S) Flights Index

http://www.flightsindex.co.uk/africa

http://www.flightsindex.co.uk/asia

flightsindex
Novel Adventurer
Message 16 of 29 (10,740 Views)

I get that as well. I just went into chrome://plugins/ (that's if your using chrome) and "disabled" it. Hopefully this will stop the darn thing!! 

sumertyme
Casual Tourist
Message 17 of 29 (10,564 Views)

It's not just the pop-up of the click to call unresponsive message, that wld be a minor irritation, but it seems to freeze my computer which is so slow that I can hardly use it. Does this plug-in cause this problem?

Suan8260 wrote:

I've been having the same issues.  I'd be on my browser with Skype open and closed and I continue to get the popup telling me that the Skype Click to Call plugin has failed.  I've upgraded my shockwave player, I've upgraded Skype, I've even go so far as to restart my laptop.  I'm about to uninstall Skype if this continues...that should take care of it huh lol

zoehorvath
Casual Tourist
Message 18 of 29 (10,333 Views)

What is the version of Click to Call you are on now?

Are you running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows?

What is your browser(s) version?

Have you tried resetting your browser(s) and clearing your browser(s) cache?

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 8197
Message 19 of 29 (10,330 Views)

This problem has bothered the hell out of me as well. I have finally removed it, and what you do is, you go to control panel, then programs, and you find skype clicl to call. Click on it, and instead of clicking uninstall, click on "change" . A small skype window will pop up with 3 options. One of them says "remove". click on that and just follow the steps, and it will sucessfully remove skype click to call. I already notice chrome running faster, and I have not yet noticed any issues, so I hope this works.

manu14
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 20 of 29 (8,975 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling