Re: unresponsive plug in click to call

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

unresponsive plug in click to call

Every where I go on the internet, I keep getting this pop up that says...unresponsive plug skype click to call...HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT?

mediatramp1
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 6
Message 1 of 29 (11,066 Views)

I'm having the same problem!  So frustrating!  It happens at every single page click I make, I was ready to throw my computer out the window!   I hope someone replies with an answer to your question!!   

bethie13
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 29 (11,020 Views)

Same problem.  I have uninstalled everything.  It happens on all browswers.  Skype support blows, they answer will never come from them.  If anyone else can help we would be grateful.

jj33434
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 29 (10,942 Views)

Correct...Skype never answers...I've about pulled hair when I see "plugin unresponsive...do you want to stop it? yes-no....I'm extremely pissed. I can't even get greenhorns in my computer shop tell me anything...just want to put me on hold while taking another call.

CRIPES...WHAT A PAIN!!!

jimdoo
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 29 (10,936 Views)

Quite often I get the message 'unresponsive plug in: click to call. Do you want to stop it?'

How to get rid of this message forever?

Thanks in advance.

Jacques Op de Laak

riksja55
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 29 (10,928 Views)

Re: 'unresponsive plug in click to call' pop up

Please please , what a nuisance! There must  be a way to stop that pop up. I don't need that plug in and I want do disable it. How can I do that? It keeps coming back and it makes me very nervous.......

ckunde
Casual Adventurer
Message 6 of 29 (10,717 Views)

My A/C is opened yesterday for Unlimited Canada and US call @ C 2.99 . But I don't get the click and call option page. How can I call ? What is your customer Service Number? Please help me
prokash_canada
Casual Tourist
Message 7 of 29 (10,682 Views)

Hello, i received an mail from prokash_canada which I presumed would be a reply to my problem but instead I got a post with a question related to a different subject altogether. 

ckunde
Casual Adventurer
Message 8 of 29 (10,673 Views)

Skype personnel --

Why don't you fix this problem? 

slmehl
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 9 of 29 (10,475 Views)

Am faceing the same problem and sent email to Skype Support and waiting for the responce for "unresponcive plug"..... :happy:

Alex @ Flights Hub

[url=http://www.flightshub.co.uk/cheap-flights/]Cheap flights[/url] | [url=http://www.flightshub.co.uk/cheap-flights/accra/]Cheap flights to Accra[/url]
flightshub
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 29 (10,443 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling