Re: skype offered subscription doesn't work

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

skype offered subscription doesn't work

My first skype account become deactivated (with a small credit still on it). I was put off by the inavailibilty of a human being to speak to so left it quite a while before opening a new account.

In June I was sent an email offering a free month-long subscription on the original account. I accpeted it and received a confirmation and my small credit was there too.

When I try to make a call using the subscription I am asked via dialgue box to allow access to my system then I am in the newer account where there is no subscription and no credit. Furthermore, there is no reply email or phone number on the subscription email. This is not helpful and leaves a bad impression about what skype consider to be customer service. Does anyone know how to overcome this?
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 9800
jps
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi my friend I tried to load my in nothing its claim i have funds but got email and welcome me I talk sype they claim that see no calls and i tried to makes some I paid threes months in advance GOT CRAP Cyndi aka wt1284

Cyndi_wt1284
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

@jps
The account you used to log into this forum has little Skype Credit and also Unlimited World subscription.

You should be able to make calls using this account. I can see you have tried to place a call recently, but through your second account. Please make sure you log into Skype application with the correct account.

If you are still having trouble making calls then you may contact customer services:
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 704
Message 3 of 4 (169 Views)

Hi Cyndi,

Same information applies to you. You have active subscription on the account you used to log into this forum, but you have tried to place calls from your second account that doesn't have a subscription.

Please sign in Skype client with the same username you used to post this message here.

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 704
Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling