how to delete message

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to delete message

i had a conversation via skype free messages (not sms). How i can delete my messages from the wall (without any notification on screen that "this message has been removed")? How I can delete received message (without any notification on screen that "this message has been removed"). I dont want any sign of messages left. How can i delete entire conversation?

ilya-feinstein
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 7
Message 1 of 6 (7,069 Views)

Re: how to delete message

pray to the god n00bious or n00bs who can't solve problems autonously. To do this you will need to find your message log and delete the conversation, this is neither difficult or "secret google skype message history" or look in other threads.

Nickthedevil
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 6 (7,038 Views)

how to delete messege?
madurangana
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 6 (6,011 Views)

What an arrogant and degrading way of answering. Just unacceptable. Stay away from humans and animals and plants:wink:
eisbaer
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 6 (5,993 Views)

How to delete IM and SMS messages.

kathleensmyth52
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 6 (3,330 Views)

How to delete im message From the screen?
Posted from Apple iPad
Anna_yapp6298
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 6 of 6 (3,165 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling