don't have texting - can't get verification code t...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

don't have texting - can't get verification code to show my phone # when calling

another way? I want people to know its me calling and see my phone #

dwightalan1
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (511 Views)

Re: don't have texting - can't get verification code to show my phone # when calling

[ Edited ]

i have the same problem.

henrys
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 5 (497 Views)

Re: don't have texting - can't get verification code to show my phone # when calling

Yeah thanks alot Elaine - switch me to a different forum without helping me.

dwightalan1
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 5 (487 Views)

i was able to chat with skype oniine here is thier answer........

Kenneth L.
The only way to verify your mobile number as Caller ID is to receive a verification code directly to your phone. If your phone does not support text messaging, or you are unable to receive the verification code, then you will unfortunately not be able to set your mobile number as Caller ID.

henrys
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (479 Views)

Thanks Kenneth L.

I won't push that dumb Kudos button because I think that word is lame ...

Dwight

dwightalan1
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 5 (476 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling