Re: Sype WiFi phone by Belkin

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Sype WiFi phone by Belkin

I lost my WiFi phone in the plane and bought the used one. It's able to find my home network, to connect, but not able to sign in. I closed Skype on my desktop, I reset the phone, I updated Skype version on the phone - it doesn't help.

Anyone faced problem like this ? 

leostnina
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (713 Views)

Hi,

Yep, exact same problem, what router are you using?, mine is a Sagem (sky), I have tried everything, waiting for another response from Belkin support, can any other wi-fi phone access and log into your Skype account via your home router?, have you tried using a friends router to access skype with the Belkin?

Regards

rockmount
Casual Adventurer
Message 2 of 3 (706 Views)

Hi

Did you get a reply from Belkin? and if so what is the answer please.

I have recently changed my router to a Thomson tg585v7 and decided to try my belkin again. It works fine at Macdonalds and other free wifi spots but wont let me use my own home router - it does connect to the router but not onward to the internet. I live in Cyprus and thought this might be a local issue but if others have the same problem it gives me hope.

johnfundrider
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 3 (512 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling