Re: Skype Click to Call MAC

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Skype Click to Call MAC

Hello,

I use Safari 6.0 on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 and installed latest version oif Skype and also Click to call but ctc is not working, numbers are not called.

hanslorreiff
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (1,061 Views)

I too have the exact same issue. I am using OSX Lion 10.7.4 one one computer AND Mountail Lion OSX 10.8 on the other. Both versions of Safari ar 6.0 Neither of them work. I have installed Skype and Click to Call on a PC and my account works well so I am sure this is a Mac issue. Also I have spent probably 6 or 7 hrs with the Support chats CSR and they were not even aware the feature was supported for Mac.....until I showed the URL. Please contact me if you have further questions or coments so we can make this work.

jorgename
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 5 (1,032 Views)

I also have the same problem.  Its been two months since last post,  has skype or anyone figured it out.  Im running OS X 10.5.8  Please post the solution if any, many people probably having same issue.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
dngo2011
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 5 (961 Views)

just installed on 10.7.4 with safari 5.1.7

no problem... it works very fine...

:(y):

0 Kudos
luc69_ita
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (904 Views)

[ Edited ]

Transferred to join the author's other posts related to the same subject.

Old thread now closed.

0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1795
Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling