Sending sms from a web page

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sending sms from a web page

Hi!

I made some search on the web and i found some related post but they seems to dont exist anymore, so, i made some in that search engine in this forum and it's returning no results.

I dont understand why because it's supposed to be something asked a lot here... anyway.

I want to know if it's possible to have web users sending sms from a website with skype service.

If yes, can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance!

ZoneRef
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (1,464 Views)

Re: Sending sms from a web page

This is apparently a direction skype is going in, now that google own it you can be sure it's going to improve.

https://jira.skype.com/browse/JSA

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Skype+Gateways

There are a bunch of developers in the forum, it is something I am working on too, feel free to pm me about it.

Nickthedevil
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 4 (1,459 Views)

Using Skype4COM from a web browser to send Skype SMS messages, is no longer supported.

TheUberOverLord
Aviator
Kudos: 588
Message 3 of 4 (1,457 Views)

Hey uberOverlord man I sent you a message. hit me up on skype my user is bodyboardingwa check your messages otherwise.

Nickthedevil
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 4 of 4 (1,451 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling