Re: SMS not arriving

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Same problem for me too.  Only started happening in the last 3 weeks.

Why have we heard nothing from Skype?

Thanks.

BN

bnorthby
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 21 of 26 (418 Views)

Re: SMS?! No Work!!

1. I have credit, today I sent twice to my friend. but he didn't get them, I just waste my credit!! 

2. I pay monthly world free call, I still have 5 days credit left, but I pay for another month, it didn't follow the deadline!!!! just start over it!!!!

deuxw
Casual Tourist
Message 22 of 26 (375 Views)

Re: SMS?! No Work!!

I have same problems. But good to know that more people are having this issue so I can stop wasting money for skype.
maku1974
Novel Adventurer
Message 23 of 26 (341 Views)

Same thing here, it goes on and on and on...

someone from Skype listening or reading?

sms charged to my credit, not arriving,

until 3 weeks ago everything OK, not anymore

bertiez
Casual Tourist
Message 24 of 26 (313 Views)

I have managed to send sms to a friend in UK so far, but now he doesn't get them! And I waste my money, so reading your messages now I know that there's nothing to do! I can't send sms anymore!

anthomixxx
Novel Adventurer
Message 25 of 26 (200 Views)

This seems to be an on-going problem that Microsoft is not interested in addressing. It will probably end in a class action for fraud. Taking money without supplying service.
touchwood
Casual Adventurer
Message 26 of 26 (171 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling