SMS Pending Problem.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

SMS Pending Problem.

Hi,

I'm sending sms messages from Skype on Android, the messages are remaining in a pending mode and they did not arrive to the recipients. I sent sms via my mobile provider to the same recipient and it arrived immediately with no problem. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE!!!

Thanks in advance,

Yan.

osipdyak
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 13 (2,832 Views)

Re: SMS Pending Problem.

Well, I ma having the same problem sending messages from my Mac: they are just "pending". But thanks ot your i'm going to try sending from my phone app.:happy:

laurietanz
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 13 (2,662 Views)

I am having problems with my ipad3 wifi+3g with sms, showing sent, cost deducted from skype credit, then next day a message from skype with failed delivery.  Checked with recipients and they confirm no delivery.  Numbers checked, as previously sms but from a macbook or imac.  Have deleted app, then reloaded. Unusual thing is, if I sms my phone, it goes through??? Really need help with this, I need it to be reliable from my ipad. Thanks in advance with any assistance.

Bookshop
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 13 (2,659 Views)

Add me to the list of people annoyed that the iPad Skype app seems to hold SMS messages in "Pending" status indefinitely. Please. Someone from Skype, respond with a solution. As said earlier, I rearly need this functionality if I am to use Skype internationally. And I really need to.

Posted from Apple iPad
jtabaka
Casual Tourist
Message 4 of 13 (2,591 Views)

And so it goes on. Skype   - please take notice of these complaints as they are in breach of your agreement for our money. By now you guys should understand that ignoring these little drips becomes a flood  - if not a class. I have been having this problem for a while and complained a few times. 

Give it an incident  or issue number and let us know what is going on.

Billyo
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 5 of 13 (2,573 Views)

I have given up for the moment, found a free SMS app which has no prepaid credit and has worked reliably so far.
Posted from Apple iPad
Bookshop
Casual Adventurer
Message 6 of 13 (2,561 Views)

I'm having problem with open my camera n send message
Posted from LG AS680
sunshine39557
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 13 (2,538 Views)

Microsoft paid $8,500,000,000.00 for Skype.

Now they are about to monumentally ruin the brand.

They have allready made ugly with the app and user interface.

Now the technical problems go unsolved.

Not being able to rely on Skype to send a simple SMS due to whatever reason is just not good enough. 

Please let us know what you are doing about this issue?

Posted from Apple iPad
Weaselnut777
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 8 of 13 (2,519 Views)

Please see-

http://heartbeat.skype.com/2012/08/sms_problem.html

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6868
Message 9 of 13 (2,493 Views)

Hello, could you please share with us, what free sms app you found? I'm tired of seeing undelevered/failed messages!
Thanks, in advance!
Tarana_Bxl
Casual Adventurer
Message 10 of 13 (2,382 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling