Re: SMS Not Working

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Thanks AssidPhreak.
It's really worked. I removed Block Content Downloads from my T-Mobile account. And it's work right away. Now i can recieved Skype SMS, and got Caller ID done with no problem. Thanks again!
skyfer
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 34 (1,067 Views)

The strangest thing, and frustrating, about this problem is that I didn't have this problem before 2013. In fact it maybe only be since March 2013. The old Skype worked fine for SMS. Now the best answer from Skype appears to be that you'll be credited if it doesn't go through. That is not a solution, that is a dilution.

Lexcor
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 12 of 34 (1,014 Views)

This is not correct, my sms are sent and shows delivered, but nothing on the other end.  Money gets deducted but no refunds!!

wpdebeer
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 13 of 34 (994 Views)

I have the same problem, working off a MacBookPro. SMS says sent and delivered, no message on the other side. Money deducted - not refunded. SMS to telecom new zealand mobiles and Telcom - south africa - same problem-I think the issue is with Skype!
wpdebeer
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 14 of 34 (985 Views)

SMS to mobiles in NZ are not being delivered for me also.  Never had a problem previously,

Mr_C
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 15 of 34 (917 Views)

Hey thanks for setting me up...cheers :happy:

cargo.masters
Novel Tourist
Message 16 of 34 (838 Views)

I have the same probeme since July. Then since the new Skype version it crshes many time unexpected. Its annoying. I never had this bevore.

Sylvia

sylviabrunnerre
Tourist
Message 17 of 34 (801 Views)

Hii

Thnx for the  share infomation ...good,,,,

isoaudit
Casual Adventurer
Message 18 of 34 (786 Views)

It does appear skype is having serious issues with its international SMS system. I was charged for a msg that was never delivered, in fact it shows "failed" on my phone. I just tried sending another msg to Spain but it shows "Failed" again. After reading most msgs here, it's clear to me that Skype is aware of the issue by now considering the numnber of complains - so my question is what in the world the company is doing to address this annoying issue? And by the way I'd greatly appreciate a refund for not delivered service!

bahjoy84
Novel Tourist
Message 19 of 34 (739 Views)

Messages delivered but not received. 

I have received messages on my phone from Skype for over a year. Since my friend and I upgraded to Windows 8 (still both running skype for desktop version 6) it has occasionally glitzed. But the last couple of days I haven't received any. I can see them when I log onto skype but none are coming through on my phone. My friend is in Australia sending them to me overseas. Nothing else have changed, no skype upgrades, no change of phone network or anything else.  The messages show as delivered.

Charlie_B
Novel Tourist
Message 20 of 34 (670 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling